THE INDEPENDENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POKEMON: Over all

3 posters

Go down

POKEMON: Over all Empty POKEMON: Over all

Post  Lightbulb77 Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Pokemon is like so awesome starting from yellow all the way to Heart Gold and Soul Silver. The story line is awesome (all of them). Game play doesn't get boring to quick and characters (including pokemon) are genus. I guess the show was kool too but the vid games don't follow the story line of the shows very well. Really the only one was yellow and that's pretty much it. Anyway lets not have pokemon die out lets see some replies. lol!
Lightbulb77
Lightbulb77
Admin

Back to top Go down

POKEMON: Over all Empty Re: POKEMON: Over all

Post  Slardar Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:14 pm

Yeah the pokemon show really messed me up. I saw one episode where Ash told Squirtle to spin in a circle to deflect the hyper beam. By doing so, Squirtle deflected the beam back into the face of his enemy who fired it. After I saw that I was like "And this option in the game is where?". The sad thing is I actually looked for an option to do that and tried mashing every button on my gameboy. Not one of my brightest moments, FML

Sigh, being a kid again..
Slardar
Slardar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CountDOOM Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:58 pm

uhm.... i saw that episode 2 o.o but see... when i first started playing the game i kept yelling "DODGE THE ATTACK!!! DDDDDD:" cuz thats what they do in the show and then i found out that doesnt work XD farao it b tutenkhamen Very Happy

CountDOOM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum