THE INDEPENDENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer (Hoshi No Samidare)

Go down

The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer (Hoshi No Samidare) Empty The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer (Hoshi No Samidare)

Post  Slardar Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:20 pm

Alright well this manga isn't all that it looks to be when you first start reading it. The general, really brief summary is that the Princess Anima has twelve beast knights (who can use special abilities) to fight against Animus. Animus intends to destroy the world with a giant hammer, this is where the story begins. The main character finding himself to be one of the twelve few!

I'll say this right now, do NOT EXPECT CHARACTER IMMUNITY. (there are deaths in this series)

The series is (hopefully) quite a way from ending, even with just 50 chapters, it took me days to catch up to the most recent chapter (each chapter has like 20-40 pages).

But really what I explained is simply the background of the story, all of the main characters are very likable and stuff. And the plot is more than just what I stated since someone else intends to blow up the world before Animus, and SHE is a MAIN CHARACTER. (I mean wtf is up with that)

Anyways check it out for a good read when your bored! (BTW my avatar is a picture of Animus, such a beast)
Slardar
Slardar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum