THE INDEPENDENT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting to know everyone.

4 posters

Go down

Getting to know everyone. Empty Getting to know everyone.

Post  Blade7 Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Okay the thread kinda tells you what to do here, so I don't think I really need to explain.

Hello everyone my name is Blade7, I am one of the members of the manga group know as "The Independent". I'm also one of the admins who will help out if your having a hard time whith something here. I'm 18 years old and the oldest member out of the manga group since it was founded. I'm a very nice person who is very random and crazy at times, but I'm a loyal friend who is always there. I love anime. manga,soccer ect. I'd tell you what I don't like but I don't feel like taking up to much space... I hope you all enjoy this site and aslo help contribute to make it a fun place for all. lol!
Blade7
Blade7
Admin

Back to top Go down

Getting to know everyone. Empty Re: Getting to know everyone.

Post  Lightbulb77 Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:44 pm

Hey whats up my name is Lightbulb77, some of you might know me because this is my gamer tag for xbox live. Anyways I'm part of the manga group "The Independent". If you have any questions with anything ask me because I'm also an admin. I'm the youngest of the group and writer of the script. Blade7, Slardar and I founded this group. I quess I'm pretty kool but i can get off task some times and goof around. I hope you guys like this site and again if you guys need any help message me or Blade7. geek

Last edited by Lightbulb77 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lightbulb77
Lightbulb77
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slardar Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Alright this is Slardar. Who is for now the artist (for now) and story dude of the group. Simply put, my drawings are not on par, as in I cannot draw AMAZINGLY. But I can draw good enough to get my point across. We (mainly me I think) have plenty of ideas for other works. I'm constantly working on 3 different storylines at once, keeping it on a quite long text document. Hopefully we can begin on those sometime. For now just try to spread the word of this website.
Slardar
Slardar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Getting to know everyone. Empty rawr :D

Post  CountDOOM Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:09 am

alright every1 its me!! every1s favorite pker :3 (thats player killer for those who dont kno o.o) and i should b a admin as soon as lightbulb checks his email. anyway i... hmm.... idk how old slardar is but im the same age as blade7. and i am not part of the original group that started this. i just kno all three of them XD lol! omg its goku D: sorry >> i have adhd so i get off topic quite easily o.o if u have any questions just pm me and ill see what i can do. cherry it looks like a bomb o.o

Last edited by CountDOOM on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : was made an admin)

CountDOOM

Back to top Go down

Post  Slardar Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:17 am

For some reason there is no moderator rank for me to promote you to, so I'll just make you an admin.
Seems like we need more ranks than just member and admin
Slardar
Slardar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CountDOOM Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:46 pm

yeah that will b fine. it seems u get on more often than the other 2 huh?

CountDOOM

Back to top Go down

Post  Slardar Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:03 pm

pretty much...
blade7 was supposed to be doing updates this weekend, but he hasn't been on all weekend
and I've only saw lightbulb online on friday :/
Slardar
Slardar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CountDOOM Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:12 pm

well bulb was on 2day. i think. cuz there was that fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood topic in the anime section

CountDOOM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum